Monday, December 01, 2008

In the Home Stretch

Almost halfway done with senior year of college... wowza

I'm going through a, I don't know what to call it, what most seniors go through? Trying to figure out how to graduate, what to do immediately after graduation, planning for life? Umm... apparently they don't teach you that no matter which school you attend. Enough grumbling for now though.

Thanksgiving with my family was wonderful. Albeit, I was sick, but I still enjoyed the company of my family and the wonderful care and lavish food! I am reminded of how lucky I am every year. With each passing year, hopefully I'll be more thankful and less complanatory. Is that word? Eh, doesn't matter.

Only 3 weeks to go then that glorious time known as winter break. Ah the life of a college student.

No comments: