Monday, May 15, 2017

Places I've Visited or Lived in the Last Five Years

Places I've Visited Or Lived in the Last Five Years

I've been meaning to write about some of my travels for a number of years, but some how just never got around to it. (Sound familiar?) I've been really blessed to have the opportunity to visit many cities/countries in the past five years through my research and through personal connections. So I think I'll feature a post on each country chronologically and wrap up with some of my thoughts on why I love traveling so much. Just for some background, I grew up in the US, but have lived on and off in South Africa for the past seven years.

Thailand
Vietnam
Singapore
Mexico
Botswana
Indonesia (Bali)
Rwanda
South Africa (my home base from 2012-2016)
United States




No comments: